Types of data we collect
We collect information provided by you in order to communicate with you and/or to provide a service requested by you or your organisation.
The details of any orders placed with us, including your address and other contact details, are stored in line with current best accounting practices.
You can block cookies should you wish to and you can revoke your consent at any time. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Storage of your information
The security of your personal information is important to us and we endeavour to keep your personal details safe at all times. We use SSL to encrypt any personal information transmitted to us via email or through this website and employ best practise methods to keep this information safe.
Whilst we strive to keep this information safe please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Links to external sites
Access to personal information
You may request to have access to the personal information we hold on you at any time and can do so by putting the request in writing.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We never sell or share your information on to third parties. We may pass on your details to a third party but ONLY when specifically requested by you.
You have the right to:
- Be informed about the personal data we hold and why we use it
- Access a copy of your data that we hold by contacting us directly. We will acknowledge your request and supply a response within one month or sooner
- Check the information we hold about you is correct and to make corrections if not
- Have your data erased in certain circumstances
- Transfer your data to someone else if you tell us to do so and it is safe and legal to do so
- Tell us not to actively process or update your data in certain circumstances
What if you are not happy or wish to raise a concern about our data processing?
You can complain in the first instance by contacting us and we will do our best to resolve the matter. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. If this fails, you can complain to the Information Commissioner at https://www.ico.org.uk/concerns, or by calling 0303 123 1113.